Thursday, June 24, 2010
Bed Time Stories
Every night Scott reads a story to Mad (well, when she allows it). Last night he was reading her "Pinkalicous." I was in the office on the computer listening to him read to her and I was laughing so hard because Mad the whole time was just yelling. Not an angry yell but an "Hey Dad, stop reading and pay attention to me." I could hear Scott saying to her, "Hey, stop kicking me! Listen to the story." I popped my head into the room and they were laying on the floor and Mad was on her side just yelling in Scott's ear and kicking him. It was hilarious. For such a small baby she is so loud. Sometimes we have to turn the volume up on the T.V. cause when she gets going there's no stopping her. Just wanted to share this funny little story. Hope you enjoyed it :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment