Sunday, June 13, 2010
Growing...
So, in the last few days Mad has starting rolling over. The first time she rolled over was back in early May. Since then she's rolled over a few times but nothing major. In the last two days Mad has begun to roll over a ton. It's her new favorite thing. She has also begun to try and sit up. It's so cute. She looks like she's doing a sit up. She's trying so hard but isn't quite ready for that. Which is good because I'm not ready for that! She is growing up so fast it blows my mind. She's already 4.5 months. Where has time gone? Last night she giggled at me and it was the cutest thing. I just love my little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shut up. Let me come see!
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, that was my first, and probably last, comment on a blog. I'm so confused!
ReplyDelete