1. He gets up in the middle of the night when Mad cries.
2. When I complain about my stretch marks he tells me to shut up. And when he says this to me he says it like I've offended him.
3. He's the only one who Mad will laugh at.
4. He rubs my head.
5. He gives us girls everything we want.
6. He brings home cute little outfits for Mad that always say something about her being daddy's little girl or how she'll always love Daddy.
7. Every night he reads Mad a story.
8. He brings me ice cream and doesn't tell me so when I come home there's a nice surprise in the freezer.
9. He loves his girls more than anything.
10. He watches all 10 Harry Potter movies with me back to back and loves it.
11. He plays this chipmunk music version Lady Gaga, Kesha, and Katy Perry for Mad. It's awesome.
12. If I need to get some where I've never been I pull up Map Quest and I tell Scott to look at it and put it in Laman terms for me. And he does.
13. He assembles all things that need to be assembled.
14. He changes poopy diapers.
15. He secretly takes Madison on Four Wheeler rides even though I forbade it, thus... making me miss her first four wheel ride ever!
16. He lets me hold the remote on special occasions. Like my birthday... yeah... that's pretty much it.
17. He secretly puts Pepsi in Mad's bottles. JK. I'd kill him if he did that. But he is addicted to Pepsi. And it's kind of cute.
We love you! Thanks for always being such a great Daddy and Husband. We would be lost without you... literally.... you know I have no sense of direction.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my god nicky wow those words were so awsome im mad at u for making me cry wen ready this im so happy that you have such an awsome husband and maddy has such a great dad havent met him but im sure hes a great person and i luv u cousin big hugs to u and maddy !!
ReplyDelete