Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 3 years since we got married. It seems like it flew by but also at the same time it seems like so long ago. We've had a great 3 years. Scott is the best I could ask for. He take such good care of his girls. He treats me so good. Never yells at me.. not even when I'm tired and I try picking a fight with him. He works so hard to give us the best. I know a lot of the time he feels like he doesn't do enough but he is the best. I have the best life because of him. I love you Scott! Here are some pictures of the last 3 years together....















Some of my favorite memories of these past years are.. our wedding, of course. Did you see my dress? It was gorgeous- oh, and Scott looked good too.

The fight we had at the M&M factory in Vegas (this was all me, of course).

Having our beautiful baby girl, Madison.

Our hour long drives we used to take and just talk and talk.

The time I made him mad because he didn't defrost our hamburgers before he grilled them, then they fell apart. And the next day he mad me mad because I didn't cook the velveeta cheese right and I knew he was silently rubbing it in.

We've had some great times. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He cleans, cooks, listens to me whine. Ahh... Love you Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment