Nothing too new with our family. Scott is way busy with his last year of school, work and an internship. Madison is already 7 1/2 months! I can't believe it. She is crawling every where, climbing on furniture and saying Mama occasionally. Not sure if she knows I'm Mama, but I'll take it. Next week Scott and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. 3 years? Man, time goes by fast. Love you Scott!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
New Pictures
We got Mad's 7 month pictures done at the end of August and man are they cute. My baby is just the cutest! Here are some of our favorites...










Nothing too new with our family. Scott is way busy with his last year of school, work and an internship. Madison is already 7 1/2 months! I can't believe it. She is crawling every where, climbing on furniture and saying Mama occasionally. Not sure if she knows I'm Mama, but I'll take it. Next week Scott and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. 3 years? Man, time goes by fast. Love you Scott!
Nothing too new with our family. Scott is way busy with his last year of school, work and an internship. Madison is already 7 1/2 months! I can't believe it. She is crawling every where, climbing on furniture and saying Mama occasionally. Not sure if she knows I'm Mama, but I'll take it. Next week Scott and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. 3 years? Man, time goes by fast. Love you Scott!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way cute nicole! i can definitely see some of her mother's attitude in some of the pics! i love it! :)
ReplyDelete