Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Little Fire Chief

Here are a few current pictures of Mad. Isn't she a doll? I'm so sad that I don't have any pictures from Boo at the Zoo. The reason I don't is because we didn't go. I got the flu and was stuck at home all day. I was so sick that I actually had to send Mad to her Grandparents because I was too sick to take care of her on my own. It was sad. But I'm all better now- good enough to blog! Life is good in the Nelson home. Scott is just busy as ever doing all the things he does. I'm busy with work and with Mad. Luckily tis the season of Holidays so I have a lot of paid days off coming up :0) I LOVE paid days off. I hope you enjoy these pictures we've posted!

Here is Mad in what I call her Gaga glasses. When she was going to be Lady Gaga for Halloween I was totally going to make her wear these, only she will only wear them for about 5 seconds. But isn't she cute?


Here she is being a little fire chief. She loves riding around in this little wagon.




These are her skeleton jamies. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment