The past couple of weeks I have been working on adding to mad's picture frame wall. She absolutely ADORES princesses, so I printed the pictures off the internet and got old frames from the DI... ( a thrift store in town) and redid some. It took me forever!!! I realize that I hate spray painting. It's so tedious. You have to spray the primer and let it dry. Then do your first layer and let it dry. Its too much for me. But it's done. YEA!!!
Here are some of the frames before...
And here is the wall with our princesses.
Don't you love??
Thanks to Pineterst I've discovered that I'm absolutely OBSESSED with picture framed covered walls. I think every room should have at least one. This is Mad's. Her room is by far my favorite.
All of the frames I bought were at most a $1. I left some the original color but painted most. We use the Krylon spray paint. It always goes nice and smooth and the nozzle turns depending on which angle you are painting. If you think some of them are crooked they truly are. Madison always takes them off the wall or is touching them. She loves her wall of princesses. Hope you enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment