Monday, May 28, 2012

Table Redo


This is a table that I bought last February for Mad's room. We had plans to paint it last year but never got around to it. But this weekend we went for it and I LOVE IT!!! Mad choose this purple to paint her table and I wanted to do the top in a chalkboard paint so she could color on it. 

Here it is before and after...
Do you love it as much as I do??


Here is what the the table looked like before...


And after!!!


This is the process. 
1. Find your table.
2. Prime it. We used Krylon primer. Great stuff.
3. Paint your table with your desired paint. Again, for the purple we used Krylon. For the top they make a special chalk board spray paint. We got ours at Home Depot for $5. It doesn't beat that!


And when it's all done you get one HAPPY CHILD! 



Scott did all the hard work and he did awesome! I love when I tell him a project I want done and I pick the colors and he does all the hard work. Love ya Scott! Mad absolutely LOVES her table. Can you blame her? It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment