Our little D was born with a twisted pee pee so he had to go get that fixed this past week. I've been so worried just thinking about it but he did AWESOME! We had to get him up at 4:30 am to head over to Primaries and he never cried or got angry. Look at this face.... ! I love him! He was just smiling and so happy. He did great with his surgery. When he woke up he was crying and fussy. But once he could eat he was all smiles. The nurses said he was the happiest baby they've ever seen after a surgery.
Here he is getting his blood pressure taken
Look how cute he is in his hospital gown!
On a lighter note... the other day I scored these bad boys. Yes, I SCORED. Scott wasn't so sure when I brought these home but now he loves them. I got these two beauties on line from a girl for $5. Yes, just $5!
BEFORE AND AFTER...
Pretty awesome, right?
I cleaned them off, primed them with Krylon primer, and then we painted with white spray paint... krylon of course... and voila! Look how awesome.
Please don't mind my messy room and bad lighting, but you get the point. Aren't they fabulous?
In the end I ended up spending way more on the shades. The lamps were five bucks for both pairs. I spend $40 on these two lamp shades... but it looks so great I don't care. We got our shades from Lowes. They've got some cute stuff!









No comments:
Post a Comment